Join Framery’s IT team and kickstart your career by deepening your knowledge of business systems. In our IT team, we develop and maintain all business systems used in Framery and we constantly work together with our business units to improve the systems and achieve more efficient processes.
As an IT Trainee, you have a great opportunity to grow and learn how the IT team maintains and develops tools, infrastructure, and business systems. You will participate in end user support, design, development, integration work, system administration, device & network management, and testing. We have a great number of projects where you would be helping different team members across the organization to solve complex business issues from planning to execution. To do all this, you’ll need good problem solving skills and a customer-oriented mindset.
You will also respond to different business system-related questions coming from different business units and act as an advisor and technical support to end users and superusers. Sometimes you will also find yourself training end users and onboarding new Framerians so being a people person won’t hurt.
To succeed in this role, these skills will help:
- You have a positive can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and develop yourself
- Curiosity for new ways of working and the ability to be innovative
- Fluent communication skills in English required as you will be working with colleagues who don’t speak Finnish
- Studies in information systems, software engineering, business administration, supply chain, finance, or another relevant field.
- Business system knowledge is seen as a benefit but we are ready to train you
- All business process understanding is seen as an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious but joyful team. As experts in happy workplaces, we take the well-being of our employees very seriously. Framerians come first and customers are a very close second. We work in a hybrid model so you can work from home, in addition to our HQ in Tampere. The starting date can be agreed on together. You may start part-time, but we hope you can work full-time at least during the whole summer of 2023. If you are wondering what being a trainee at Framery is like, read our previous trainees’ thoughts here.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you as soon as possible. Please send your application by 5.2.2023 at the latest. Applications sent through the link will be added to our recruitment system, which is our primary channel when recruiting new co-workers, so please do not email the application.
If you have any questions regarding the role, IT Director, Johanna Suomalainen (+358 40 801 8416) will be happy to answer them during the following times:
- Tuesday 10.1 between 15-16
- Wednesday 18.1 between 9-10
- Friday 20.1 between 14-15
Or you can send an email for further questions to email@example.com.