We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate trainee to join the revolution of how people work. Will you be the one working with us next summer? We offer a challenging position in a production environment and a steep learning curve in a rapidly changing international company.
As a trainee, you will have your own responsibilities and independent work tasks or projects in addition to the bread-and-butter tasks of the team. You will play a key role in supporting your team as they strive to maintain the quality of work also in the summertime.
The production Team is a part of the Framery Supply Chain organization and the core of manufacturing Framery products. Our Production Team is responsible for manufacturing modules and components, incl. departments for assembling chassis and glass modules, testing the electrics, and packing the products. You will work closely with Production Supervisors, Production Quality Team, Production Team Facilitators, and production employees as well as day-to-day collaboration with Production Development, Maintenance, and Supply Chain Planning Teams to ensure on-time deliveries from the factory. Production Supervisors are the team leaders who are in charge of setting and organizing daily and weekly workflow and objectives for our production teams to achieve productivity and effectiveness targets. You are expected to have good problem-solving and communication skills. You are holding your team members fully accountable for their roles in different phases of the manufacturing process with safety, quality, and productivity.
As a Production Supervisor Trainee, your responsibilities include:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly production department capacity planning, including availability of resources and materials.
- Allocating resources to maintain production efficiency targets through your team.
- Communicating changes and modifications to production procedures to employees.
- Taking part in improving production ergonomics, safety, layout, and upkeep of machines and tools.
What we expect from the applicant:
- Knowledge of the production workflow
- Thorough and focused ways of working, and a“can-do” -attitude
- Understanding and experience in production management and LEAN principles
- Suitable education / ongoing studies (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Experience in ERP (especially Netsuite) and WMS/MES -systems is seen as an advantage
If you have any questions regarding the role, Production Manager Kari Sivula (+358405574193) will be happy to answer them during the following times:
- Wednesday 11th of January 3-4 pm
- Thursday 19th of January 10-11 am
Interested? We’d love to hear from you as soon as possible. Please send your application by 5th of February 2023 at the latest.
If you are wondering what being a trainee at Framery is like, read our previous trainees’ thoughts here.