Framery is looking for a Trainee to join our Nordic Sales team to support our partners and customers in Norway and Iceland. This is your opportunity to learn about sales in a global environment if you are driven and willing to maintain and develop relationships with partners and clients.
As a trainee, you will be part of the Sales team Nordics, responsible for the execution of company strategy and growth in the region. The team consists of 6 Area Sales Managers (located in different Nordic countries) and a Sales Team Leader.
As a Sales Trainee, your responsibilities include:
- Daily sales support for partners
- Providing customers with quotations
- Handling customer inquiries
- Gathering market and customer insights
- The main focus is on supporting the Norwegian and Icelandic partners, but also the opportunity to support other sales regions during the summertime.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Excellent communication skills in English. Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain and develop relationships with partners and clients
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience in CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Business analytics skills
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Sales Director Jukka-Pekka Holopainen (+358504497888) during the following time slots:
- Tuesdays (10.1, 17.1, 24.1, 31.1): 10:00-12:00
- Fridays (6.1, 13.1, 21.1, 27.1): 10:00-12:00
The trainee position is a full-time job for a fixed-term period until the end of summer 2023. We would hope that you could start full-time latest in May but starting and ending dates can be agreed on together to best suit the needs of both parties.
If you are wondering what being a trainee at Framery is like, read our previous trainees’ thoughts here.