Framery and Samu Hällfors took part in Ernst & Young Entrepeneur of the year competition and the gala was held in 2nd of November 2018 in Finlandia hall. Entrepreneur of the Year is an award sponsored by Ernst & Young in recognition of entrepreneurship. Founded in 1986 in Milwaukee the competition now runs all fifty states of the USA and in more than sixty countries globally.
“EY jury was impressed by Framery’s success story. By being innovative and candid Framery has been able to become the pioneer and trendsetter on its own field of business and even create a new global market. Framery has multiplied its revenue and the growth story just goes on!”
By winning the Entrepreneur of the Year competition, Hällfors will be representing Finland in EY World Entrepreneur of the Year held in Monaco June 2019.
“I was so proud to present Framery at the competition and at the EOY gala! As I said at the stage: It’s not very hard job for me to be on the stage as a mannequin and receive such a great award, when all the hard work has been done by all the Framerians. I am grateful for having the absolute best colleagues and work mates that made this all possible!” – Samu Hällfors
Framery In Brief
Happiness creates success. Framery creates Happiness.
As a pioneer and leading company in manufacturing and developing soundproof private spaces, Framery was established in Tampere, Finland in 2010. All of its products are proudly designed and produced at its Tampere headquarters.
Framery is owned by Finland-based Vaaka Partners, its company founders and management and has been the recipient of several prestigious design and growth awards over the years, including:
- ERNST & YOUNG, ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR IN FINLAND, 2018
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD®, AUSTRALIA 2018
- EUROPEAN BUSINESS AWARDS, NATIONAL WINNER FOR FINLAND IN THE ELITE AWARD FOR GROWTH STRATEGY OF THE YEAR CATEGORY, 2018
- DELOITTE’S TECHNOLOGY FAST 5O0 INDUSTRY RANKING OF EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA (EMEA) TOP COMPANIES, 36TH PLACE, 2018
- INTERNATIONALIZATION AWARD OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF FINLAND, 2017
- MUOTO GALA, INTERNATIONALIZATION AWARD 2017 (SAMU HÄLLFORS)
- ERNST & YOUNG, YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR IN FINLAND, 2016